Testimonials are a great way to build trust so if you are showing some testimonials in your Figma layout you can tag that element as an Elementor Testimonial widget using the UiChemy plugin.
So when you export the design as an Elementor template, that particular section will use the Testimonial widget.
What Can be Tagged?
A frame containing a paragraph, an image, a name and a title can be tagged as a Testimonial widget.
How to Tag?
Now select the frame or container containing the testimonial in your design and click on the Tag tab in the UiChemy panel.
Then click on the Testimonial widget.
On the next screen, you’ll get the information of which element you are tagging as what widget.
Then you’ll see widget specific tagging options and most of the options will be auto-filled based on your design.
- The Content field, will be automatically filled but you can click the dropdown to change it. This will be the main testimonial content. You can click on the magic wand icon beside each option in the dropdown to understand which element the option is for.
- The Image field, will be automatically filled, if you have an image.
- The Name field, will be automatically filled but you can click the dropdown to change it.
- The Title field, will be automatically filled as per your design.
- From the Image Position field, you can select the image position.
- Once done, click on the Save button to complete the tagging.
Now if you export the design, that element will use the Testimonial widget with all your specified information.