If you are showing some user ratings on your Figma layout, like on products, reviews etc. you can tag those elements as an Elementor Star Rating widget using the UiChemy plugin.
So when you export the design as an Elementor template, that particular section will use the Star Rating widget.
What Can be Tagged?
A frame containing multiple Font Awesome icons and a title can be tagged as a Star Rating widget.
How to Tag?
Now select the frame or container containing the star rating in your design and click on the Tag tab in the UiChemy panel.
Then click on the Star Rating widget.
On the next screen, you’ll get the information of which element you are tagging as what widget.
Then you’ll see widget specific tagging options and most of the options will be auto-filled based on your design.
- In the Rating Scale field, you have to select the rating scale.
- From the Rating field, you have to select the rating number.
- The Title field, will be automatically if you have added any title.
- The Icon field, will be automatically filled as per your design.
- Once done, click on the Save button to complete the tagging.
Now if you export the design, that element will use the Star Rating widget with all your specified information.