If you are using lots of heavy images in your Figma design, when you export with UiChemy it can take long time to export or might show some errors as well while importing in Elementor.
Even if the template works properly, it will take a long time to load because of the image size.
UiChemy provides an option to export your Figma design with scaled images, this way, you can directly export your design with smaller size images even if you are using large size images in your Figma design.
Export Figma Design With Scaled Images
- To do this in Figma, open the UiChemy plugin.
- Select the top level frame of your layout.
- Then click on the settings icon in the Convert to Elementor button.
- On the next screen, turn on the Use Figma’s Exported Images toggle.
- Then in the Export Scale field, you can select the scale value. This scale will use Figma’s Export feature to scale the images. You can check the Remember Choices checkbox for UiChemy to remember the settings for future exports.
- Then click the close button to return to the previous screen.
Now, if you click on the Convert to Elementor button, the layout will be exported with resized images based on your specified scale value.
As a result, the template will open quickly because of the smaller size images.